We won’t repeat the Brazil incident again-Gyan

Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan has assured Ghanaians that the unfortunate incidents which marred Ghana’s campaign at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil will never be repeated again.
According to the Al Ain striker, money has never been the issue for the playing body of the Black Stars. He said service to the country is paramount to them and that there is no way he and his colleagues will allow monetary issues to derail them like it happened during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
In an interview with the media at the Kotoko International Airport before the Stars enplaned to their pre-AFCON training camp in Spain, Gyan said, “Yes, I can assure all Ghanaians that we the players will never allow what happened in Brazil to happen again. We really felt embarrassed”.
The Sports Ministry had recently announced that the winning bonuses for the team had been reviewed downwards. This news generated a lot of debate as many people lauded the effort of the Ministry while others disagreed with the new bonus starcture.
However, the captain of the team had assured Ghanaians that the playing body is not thinking of money but is rather preoccupied with how to make Ghanaians proud at the 2015 Cup of Nations which starts on January 17 in Equatorial Guinea.
“We have apologized on several platforms to the entire Ghanaian community and we continue to do so as far as what happened in Brazil is concerned. We want to assure them that we never want such an incident to happen again in the history of Ghana football. We want to make Ghana proud at the tournament in Equatorial Guinea”, Gyan added.