Ashgold won the ultimate by dethroning Asante Kotoko the defending league champions.
- A total of 240 matches were played in the First Capital plus Premier League.
- A total of 513 goals were scored in the 2014/15 Premier league season, as against 476 goals scored in the 2013/14.
- Averages of 2.1 goals were scored per game, as against 1.9 goals per game last season.
- 182 games of the total 240 games played resulted in wins, thus the same number resulted in losses for the 240 matches played, while 58 matches ended in draws. Last season had 184 wins, with 56 draws.
- The match day that witnessed the highest number of goals was match day 19, which produced 28 goals.
- The match day that witnessed the least number of goals was match day 1 which produced 12 and coincidentally last season’s match day 1 experienced one of the fewest goals of the season.
- For the first time a club got relegated after hitting the 40 points mark: Heart of Lions and Gt. Olympics
- Ashgold fc won the league title with 52 points, winning their first league title in 19 years
- The team that won most matches was Ashgold, winning 15 out of 30 matches.
- The club with the fewest wins was B.A United: 4
- Berekum Chelsea scored the highest number of goals in the season: 43
- The team that conceded the least number of goals (21) was Inter Allies.
- The team that conceded most goals (54) was B.A United.
- Two of the teams that earned promotion to the GPL were relegated: B.A United and Gt. Olympics. Unlike the 2013-14 season that all the three teams that secured promotion to the premier league survived relegation.
- 5 teams finished the season with unbeaten home run: Berekum Chelsea, Ashgold, Medeama, Aduana Stars and Heart of Lions.
- The team with most home wins: 12. They were Aduana Stars, Ashgold and Berekum Chelsea.
- The club with the highest away win was Asante Kotoko: 5, but was declared losers of their game against Hearts of Oak after a protest, making it 4 which was still the best.
- The clubs that failed to record an away victory were Bechem United, B.A United and Medeama.
- The first player to score a goal in the just ended season was Gilbert Fiamenyo in Hearts of Oak opening day 1-0 win over WAFA.
- The last player to score a goal in the First Capital Plus Premier League was Doetse Agbashie of Olympics in their 2-1 victory against the league champions Ashgold on the final day of the league.
- Bashiru Hayford, the league winning coach has joined the list of elite coaches to win the Ghana Premier league with two different clubs: Emmanuel Afranie (Hearts of Oak 1996-07 and Kotoko in 2005), Herbert Addo (Hearts in 2002 and Aduana Stars in the 2009-10 season) and now Bashiru Hayford (Kotoko in 2007-08 and Ashgold in 2014-15)
- Kofi Owusu was the top scorer of the 2014-15 league season, which is just a goal better than Nathaniel Asamoah his closest competitor. Nathaniel Asamoah left the domestic scene to sign a deal with Raja Casablanca of Morocco, when the league was 2 matches away from a close.
- Kofi Owusu again scored the first hat-trick of the season on match day 7 against Bechem United in his side’s 4-2 victory.
- Yakubu Mahammd hits the second hat-trick against New Edubiase in a 3-2 scoreline, which eventually became the last hat-trick of the season.